Dr. Ron Rosnermanz has been a licensed
Chiropractor since 1996.
Dr. Ron Rosnermanz has been freeing people from pain since 1996 in his clinic in Benton, Arkansas. As a Chiropractor with experience, our professionals are committed to promoting the health and well being of his patients.
Dr.Ron Rosnermanz uses a "whole person approach" when taking care of his patients. By combining the very best hands-on-technique, state of the art physiotherapy procedures, and providing the newest and best natural vitamins and mineral supplements on the market today, Dr. Ron Rosnermanz is able to help you to accelerate and/or maintain your journey to good health.
- Logan College of Chiropractic 1996
- University of Arkansas at Little Rock
- U.S. Army
- Arkansas Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- National Board of Chiropractic Examiners
Memberships & Associations:
- Member: American Chiropractic Association
- Member: Arkansas Chiropractic Association
- Member: Logan College Alumni Association
- Member: Benton Chamber of Commerce (1997-current, President 2004)
- Member: AR Blue Cross/Blue Shield Credentialing Consultant and Advisory Board
- Member: Saline County Executive Association (1998-current, President 2004)
Advanced Training / Certifications
- Physical Therapy
- Activator Methods
- Parker Systems
- Flexion Distraction
- Structural Radiographic Analysis
Community Service / Awards
- Heart Association
- Saline Memorial Hospital
- Benton Optimist Club- Sponsor of Boys Baseball
Dr. Ron's oldest son Mitch is attending the University of Arkansas at Little Rock for a bachelors degree in business management, working at FedEx, and is also behind the scenes at Saline Chiropractic. Lukas is attending Bauxite High School, he is a member of the varsity football team and will graduate in 2016. Jack Henry is at Bauxite Middle School, he plays football and basketball for the Mini-Miners.